I am looking for a skilled technical support person who is able to help me transfer and setup my Joomla! and wordpress websites and is a very good communicator in English.
For this role, you will need to be able to perform these tasks and show me how they are done via live screen share or video:
- Transfer a website from one server to another including files and sql databases, and set up successfully in cpanel
- Communicate with me during this process to get the required information for successful transfer
- Test sites to confirm they are working
- Update affiliate codes, adsense codes, analytics, aweber or other opt-in boxes,
- troubleshoot websites with bugs, security and technical problems
- Set up new sites and install and setup a list of plugins and widgets including wordfence security, updraft plus backups, and all in one seo
- Website maintenance including updates, fixing site bugs, improving graphics, adding buttons and pages, some page design if possible and posting content when required
- Site backups and restore if required
- Site security setup and monitoring
- Bring good ideas to our attention
I will need to be on screen share some of the time so I can watch how you do these processes. I am in Australia so you will need to be available at some time between 8am and 5pm SYDNEY NSW time.
At first this will be an ongoing work-as-needed contract which can become regular part-time or full-time employment for the right person.
We are very nice and very loyal and courteous and fair people and for the right person, this will be a very rewarding position for many years to come.
Please include the words "I Support" in the first line of your application letter so I know you have read this description.
I look forward to working with you!