We provide a number of services for our customers. These services run on servers that we manage in-house. We are looking for someone who can manage these services/servers better than us.
Service we provide
- SIP based intercom service, connected to a central IP-PBX, calls are terminated by 3rd party
The job will entail maintenance, updates, upgrades, security, and provide recommendations. We provide some services to our customers via our own SIP servers. We provide a service to our customers directly for intercom connection to termination of call via sip
Current issues we have
- Irregular sip
- Server crashed and took 2 days to get running again (possible security issue)
- Maintenance, and updates
- Prevention against hacking
Tasks required for our system administrator.
- update of modules
- correcting setup of trunks, extensions, incomming and outgoing routes
- updating of numbers on server for our customers.
- securing of the server
- possible deployment of redunancy
- creating customer interface for customers to signup, and update own numbers
- ensure regular backups are happening.