Below Integration steps are for understanding purpose only.
Step 1: Customer can download the widget from Magento market place and install on Magento site.
Step 2: Client gets the global / generic Widget code on Module configuration area.
Step 3: Client places the global / generic Widget JS code to place of the product page template.
Below is the scope of the Magento module.
Customer will see below customization options in the Module Configuration area
1. Widget on/off (API based)
• This is to determine if the widget should be in On/Off mode when the product page is first time visited and added to Criteek inventory.
2. Customer Email sending (Create as Magento feature, not API based)
• Set On / Off if client wants to send an review upload email to his customers for uploading the review.
• Interval can be set based on each category and Emails can be sent at the set interval
• We will provide a default template that the client can customize based on his need e.g. he can add to show related products in the email.
• API will not pull any data from client’s database and send to Criteek
• Users will get the email and land on the website’s product page to upload the review
• Client can see the list of customer who has received emails along with date and status if uploaded the review or not.
• Client also can see the total number of emails sent to customers for review collection
3. Products to control Widget display (API based)
• Show the list of all available products having Widget on them. On this page, client can disable / enable any product to display / hide widget on the site.
1. REST API endpoints will be provided for Module development.
2. Module is to be developed for latest community and Enterprise edition.