The MySQL database setup with tables to store all data (across multiple leagues, countries, and individual matches)
3. Some of the initial PHP coding framework to connect to the API and retrieve data
What we need is:
1. ... This would involve a process to:
- a) retrieve and store upcoming fixtures per league/country
- b) retrieve historic data per league/country (i.e. all historic results per team and league)
- c) calculate individual team form based on historic data
- d) retrieve and store match results once the matches have been played (the data would have to be retrieved daily from the API to ensure accuracy is maintained)
- e) calculate predictions for upcoming matches by using historic data (we have custom algorithm processes to support these calculations)
2. A front-end PHP driven website that allows us to manage the backend processes - i.e. pages that allow us to view latest fixtures and results, as well as managing the calculations/algorithm for the match predictions
We have set a budget here, but we would like to discuss the project in more detail with the successful applicant. ... It would be beneficial if the successful applicant was a fan of soccer/football, or at least had some sports knowledge.
- API connectivity (via PHP)
The successful applicant would need to be available for regular communication via Skype and email in order for us to be updated on progress.