Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week
We need a developer to code in PHP/MySQL some web stats which are derived from parsing large email log files to show delivery/failure of email.
... The stats will show in pie chart format deliverability, failures, bounces etc based on the logs and have the option to export the stats.
Design will be provided so some front end php/css work required
This project involves customization of Limesurvey - standard script. Customization includes
1. Creating a new button called "Submit for Review" before the user actually submits survey.
2. Role-based or User based access to Survey* (to be discussed).
3. Ability to generate PDF document for the end-user after submitting. Currently this facility (to generate PDF) is available only for the admin but not for the end user.
**** fixed bid *** milestone based payment.
Assist the team on creating/modifying html/PHP pages based on the requirement set.
- Candidate must willing to work from 11am - 8pm Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Singapore Time)
- Responsible with good attitude
If you are looking for a steady contract and simple job then this is for you!
... What we require candidate to possess:
- Good English
- Html & CSS
- Familiar with responsive design
- PHP is an added advantage
DO NOT apply if you are:
- not responsible
- not looking for a long term contract