A website to be created in which person doing engineering or those who have completed can put up their queries related to any subject and their queries will get resolved as soon as possible.
1) The home page will consist of icons of five engineering branches,
Civil engineering (CE), Mechanical Engineering(ME), Electrical engineering(EE), Electronics engineering (ECE), Computer Science Engineering and Information technology (CS & IT). The icons must be having some brief animation when cursor is over on the icon it will do some animation and when cursor is clicked on the icon the subjects list will come in drop down menu.
2) For temporary purpose the name of website is given edis (engineering discussions), on the top there will be option for log in and signup. A person has to sign up for posting a question.
3) In bottom of the home page there are two dialogue boxes
It will display top 50 questions from each branch, criteria for top 50 will [maximum of (replies + comments + views) ]
It will consist of recent or least replied/unanswered questions of individual branch.
4) When a user goes in a specific subject of their engineering branch, it will open the subsequent page in which questions posted by different users are displayed.
One can arrange on the basis of popularity, recent question, or search any word,
5) Students can also upload an image, pdf, or world file in support of their doubt as an attachment.
6) Dialogue box on the right side will show the feed
It will show the unanswered, recent and popular questions form the subject in which a user has entered.
It will show feed from the branch in which a user has entered (not of all branches).
7) When user will click a question, Page 3 will open. In which there will be replies and comments on the question.
8) Answer which has most likes will be given best answer.
9) User can attach a file too while answering a question. Dialog box on right side will display feed like on page 2
10) Subscribe option should also be provided, if a user is weak in particular subject then he/she subscribe it so that all the questions flash as notification on his phone or he receive and email with question and best answer at the end of day or same time every day.
11) It is for engineering students who face doubts while studying a subject or who prepare for different examinations.
12) All the users will have a profile. Best answer will be send to his/her email id after 24 hours of submission of query.
13) It should be user friendly and easy to understand.