Initially we have about 30 hours per month of work which could increase to double.
• PHP (basic level, most php work will be done by our web application developers)
• Speak Fluent English
• Strong background in user interface design and development
• Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
• Ability to handle multiple timelines and switch between tasks quickly to manage competing priorities
• Good sense of typography, grid layouts, and clean, intuitive interfaces.
... Be able to work on different web frameworks (Word Press, PhalconPHP, Laravel, Zend, Magento, etc)
• In the first line of your application response type the word Happy!