Our company is expanding its SEO & Digital marketing sector and therefore seeking a support person to assist our team leaders in implementing necessary activities as required.
The right person will assist us in the following:
- adding content to sites where necessary
- conduct searches to analyse ranking performances
- Make small changes to a site as instructed
- Assist with site audits and provide recommendations
- Gather competitor information from analysis
- general support...
The successful candidate should have the following:
- strong English language skills
- Wordpress & other CMS skills
- an ability to set up goals and conversion segments in Google Analytics & Adwords
- A very good understanding of ethical SEO & SEM practices
- Must be very familiar with using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, & Webmaster's Tool, etc.
We are looking for someone who can follow instructions from experts within our team. We also want to see that person develop their skills in a way that can begin to offer suggestions, as the person grows to become and SEO specialist in their own way. The right person will receive on-going engagement with our company.
In your application, you should provide simple and concise answers to these questions:
1. What are the primary areas on which all Google rankings are based - what determines a higher ranking?
2. What is the ultimate goal for any site when indexed on Google, or any search engine?
3. SEO is no longer just about keywords and backlinks... What is you opinion on the future of SEO/SEM?