I am looking for experienced codeigniter developers to work along on freelance basis. Following are the key points that I will be looking for:
1) Should be a freelancer. Companies, small teams, etc. need not apply. I will prefer individuals who can dedicate their time to the projects.
2) Should have worked on business applications/portals and able to understand the overall architecture as provided. The upcoming projects are not going to be web development. These are basic web applications with demand for strong backend development.
3) I will design and provide database schema as well as document the flow and architecture of Models, Views and Controllers. However an equal participation in drafting these is expected from your end.
4) Most of the work will be backend related, however good knowledge of frontend (jquery and CSS) is also required.
5) I will dedicate 3-4 hours a day, mostly in documentation, R&D, understanding and explaining documentation of different libraries, APIs etc. However the actual coding will be done by you.
6) Work will be ongoing based on your delivery pattern and efficiency.
I am open to discuss different billing options like milestone based, pay per week etc.