Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
- Backend development to be done
- Front-end almost completed
- DB schema to be done
- PHP or NodeJS backend
- Ability to create little components with images and videos included
Send me your proposal and why you would choose NodeJS or PHP for the backend.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Graphic desinger/PHP expert and JOOMLA expert assistant needed
must have great graphic skills
must know how to use cms
must speak English
must know php
must know how to manage server
must know how to code develop sites and do UX design
I need a simple website with PHP as backend. This will have around 5 main screens and some simple screens like login, contact us. This may be of around 2 -3 weeks effort for a experienced person. I am trying build a prototype with this, if this is successful and if I get any funder then I am hoping to get lot of work for the same site. Please let me know if anyone is interested. It would be nice if you have some design skills where you can propose better UI design.
We are building a website from scratch and we are looking for a FULL STACK developer who can design the website in the latest technology and make the site responsive.
Knowledge in: HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, AngularJS, BootStrap
Freelancer only please.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
You must have at least 5 years development in PHP/MYSQL and expert level jquery skills. CSS must be easy for you and strong understanding of responsive design. You will be working on a social network site.
This project is to develop an accounting system for schools. The accounting system is very simple in its requirements. The basic need for the schools is to track income and expenses and generate meaningful reports out of the data.
Before You Apply:
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 100 HOURS.
- THIS IS A FIXED PRICE JOB, EXPECTED PRICE: ($1000-$1500).
- EXPECTED DELIVERY: 4 WEEKS.
Please review the details in the link and give you quotation:
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
To deliver, update and develop StayAhead’s Java and Web Development training courses. Initially this role will involve training existing courses and developing new courses. Depending on market conditions, there may be a requirement to learn, develop, update and teach courses from StayAhead’s other product areas.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS OF ROLE
• Deliver scheduled, onsite and tailored training.
• Ensure that the Java & Web Development training courses and any other courses you present and develop are done to the best of your abilities and to the standard acceptable by StayAhead and its clients.
• Design, plan, prepare and deliver training courses in line with appropriate course objectives and StayAhead standards so as to ensure that all training needs are met.
• Assist management to identify training needs in relation to new, existing and updating products.
• Where appropriate, discuss direct with clients their specific training needs to ensure that their training continues to meet organisational...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
The Revitalizing Rainfed Agriculture (RRA) Network is seeking multiple applicants with scraping skills with data/web scraping skills to acquire and compile multiple agriculture related public datasets for its open data repository. Some datasets require more advanced skills than others. For example, in some cases the scrapers would be required to write automated scripts to scrape data from multiple websites ( written in different server side languages) and compile the datasets in a suitable open format (such as csv), while in some cases, the data can be downloaded manually one query at a time and subsequently rearranged and compiled. The data and the scripts will then be available for use in the public domain.
Here are some of the websites from which data needs to scraped:
Based on skill-sets and time considerations applicants can choose to apply to work on one or more datasets:
1) Agriculture Census (http://agcensus.dacnet.nic.in/TalukCharacteristics.aspx)
The data needs to be...
I need someone to build a one page POS system that will look very similar to vendhq.com I attach a picture.
customer database, Item Database, already exist
the only database that needs to be created each sale record
The POS page will have the following features
A) Item Suggest if typing
B) Bar code scanning
C) Quick button to check select Common items
D) Search Customer database for existing customer
E) Login to the till username and password:
E.2) Close register is linked to the username that is entered
F) Security so to delete products will need to use a master-code
G) When pay it will ask how much CASH the customer gave him and show him how much change needs to give back.
H) Print receipt on Receipt printer or normal A4 paper.
I would prefer this to be coded in ASP but I guess the language is dead so PHP will do .