I need to have the core of a new Linux-based (for now) control panel implemented. It is to be run on RHEL/CentOS 6.5 and needs to have support for the following functionality:
- Billing (hosting+VPS activation/deactivation depending on payment)
- System tools/daemons support through plug-ins
- Application installation (and possibly configuration) through plug-ins
- Monitoring capabilities extendable via add-ons
- Simple themability
- Domain management scheme
- Unified authentication management for all the services/daemons that support PAM (e.g. FTP, Squid, sendmail et al.)
The front-end should be preferably written in PHP. Possibly the backend should be written in the same as well, but this is negotiable. Besides the core functionality at least the following plug-ins should be implemented as well: httpd (Apache), vsftpd, named (ISC BIND), pptpd, OpenVPN, Squid, sendmail, dovecot, MySQL (including phpMyAdmin), PHP, Python, quotas, file manager, sshd, iptables.
The budget is negotiable...