ONLY SMART WORDPRESS Developers JOB.
PLEASE READ What I put in the attachment. DOWNLOAD IT, READ IT.
This is a project for my client and it is about to reach its deadline, and since I'm on critical deadline.. then you should know that this requirement should met with speed and quality.. i would say 1-2 days because I want to show the customer i did something. And in same time, I can take customer comments and come to you until we close the project. So I need commitment to delivery from the developer.
Ask me for the website in the message, if you want to see the live website.
WordPress JOB DESCRIPTION:
I need a partner for my WORDPRESS jobs.
I have purchased a PARKER theme: http://themes.umbrella.al/?theme=parker
And I have used the home big homepage design of PARKER THEME.
I have done specific changes on homepage on both website version and responsive site.
Here are list of changes I have done:
1- One box highlighting a section of the images of the slider on the background. Reference to this website: http://www.lv2a.com/ >>> one thing I didn't do is to make the slider images to cover full page, and the slider images should be greyed out. This to be done.
2- Next to this highlighted box. There are two boxes that are pulling latest projects from portfolio or news. >>> So far this point is not done well, it breaks my responsiveness. You have to do this.
3- Instead of doing above.. I want to have the two boxes to load images randomly from the projects section. every box is having its own random images. I'll have to confirm with my client either will do point 2 or 3.
4- Any changes shouldn’t destroy the responsiveness of the theme. And if you cannot assure this, please do not bid.
I'll continue with these notes also regarding job, these are mostly CSS related notes:
- Help in put the png logo of the customer and get it fit well. And recommend size of the logo to me.
- Make a space between the big box and two boxes… make a space between them maybe like 3 cm.
- Make a space between the two small boxes.. because they are so stick tougher. If you make the space between them, then make sure the big box is aligned with them probably.
- if you make the space between the two boxes, make sure the arrow head is in the middle of the space between the boxes.
- In homepage, slider images should cover full page.
- The slider image should be greyed out. Why? the highlighted box will highlight its part of the page. So slider image should be full page. like: http://www.lv2a.com/ check how background is greyed out, and only the box is highlighted.
- Colour the whole arrow in red. (even the dark part in its middle, make it red.) >>>>> or either make it red circle. I'll decide on this.
- In contact us page: the fields of name, email, message… fields background should become like “reset” button color. and also the font color should be the same of black color in reset button.
- submit button should have same style of reset button.
- stretch the message box to reach until the last line under email address.
- Why when clicked on map, the map don’t take me to google maps application on iPhone. >>> I need to have the map to be in a way that when you click on it, it should take you to the google maps app.
- In projects page, when we hover over the project, the project title is not clear. So make font colour black, or dark grey. >> check the font design/style of the second small box in the home page. my customer liked it.
- In pages like, our team, awards, contact, about us, journal.. these pages should have title in big font.
- Example, contact us page: should have title: CONTACT, it should be in the centre. with some background on the top part of page only. http://demo.wphunters.com/flax/contact/
- Another example: http://demo.wphunters.com/flax/services/ and http://demo.wphunters.com/flax/careers/ >>> try to take their css directly.
- if my customer require colors or font color changes you should do it. if she has some forms in website she want to have them aligned with the text probably you should do it.
- Revise all responsiveness after all these tweaks.
You have to follow theme's documentation, and mark where were your changes. >> Later on I will ask for your documentation.
Changes are done on my server. You have to back it up and upload to customer server once done. Also you have not to delete customer's website, but back it up in case things goes wrong.
Documentation is a must.
I'll send the payment as soon the project closes and delivered and customer revises it without any issues or breaks in design or functionality or responsiveness.
Thank you all and Good luck.