I am looking for a reliable DEVOPS.
You need experience with the following:
- Web Servers
- LAMP Stack
- AWS, ip's, EC2, databases, load balancers, backups.
- Wordpress (need advance knowledge of wordpress)
The project is divided in 3 phases. I hope I can hire you for the long-run
Phase I Setup (10-20 hours / 1 week)
- Setup AWS structure for development and production, GIT control, balancers, backups, domains, monitoring, etc.
** This phase must be completed before October 7th
Phase II Development (40 - 80 hours / 6 weeks)
- Assist the other developers in developing the functionality needed.
- Administer servers and make adjustments as necessary
- Perform code merge and migrations from dev to staging/production
** This work will be between October 1st and December 1st. You must be available during 9-6pm EST +/- 3 hours.
Phase III Support and Monitoring (2-4 hours a week / 12 months)
- Monitor servers
- Make adjustments, upgrades, patches
- Assist with Tier III support. If something goes wrong, you will receive notification to repair.
** This will be between December 2016 and December 2017. You must be able to reply within 12-24 hours.
If you have marketing experience such as installing google analytics, tag manager, fb pixel, etc... this will be a big plus.
This will be a long-term relation... so please don't just apply for applying... use the word apple in your cover letter... apply if you really know these things.