We are looking for a full service agency to developed a custom website. We would like a three tiered architecture structure, using an API for future mobile app and third-party integration.
Functions we will need:
1. Admin Panel/CMS - We will need to manage user accounts (delete, activate, edit, password reset, etc…). Accounting tab that tracks the sales (PDF & one-time membership fees), pending PDF sales. We will need the ability to offer a discount or ability to bypass the checkout page for members that we allow to use our services for free. Member messaging/inbox, to communicate with members. Mass email or direct message to a members account. Possible custom page creation/management. Video page, where we can add embed codes or Youtube video links to display on the member's video section.
2. Member's Portal/Dashboard - Home page after logging in that stores saved purchased PDF's, non-paid or incomplete PDF's, inbox, and notifications.
3. Admin Messaging/Chat Function - We need the ability for members to message the administrator. We can use an inbox function or email direct to the members.
4. Special Calculator - This function needs to calculate a Veteran's benefits, using a special formula, which will be provided.
5. External Contact Form - Visitors to the website who are not members need to be able to complete a simple "contact us" form on the exterior of the members area.
6. Payment gateway integration - We will most likely be integrating with Paypal at the moment. We may explore other payment gateways.
7. Estimated Benefits Function - This will project an estimation that the veteran can expect to receive. We will provide the math for this function.
8. Web Form to PDF Writer - There will be twelve different web forms. Each form will roughly have 12 questions. All the questions will be “Yes/No” or multiple choice, other than a few text fields, such as (name, address, etc…). We will provide the answers/information that needs to be written to the PDF, depending on what answers are selected on the web form (If statement). The answers should be written to the database, so they can be recalled or saved for a future PDF purchase.
9. Body Part/Medical Condition Selector - We need a functioning interactive diagram of the human body. The body diagram will be broken up into specific body parts, that are clickable. Once clicked, a member needs the ability to input what their current disability percentage is. Depending on the percentage and body parts the member selects, will trigger which web forms the member will be able to complete. We need to have a minor underwriting script with this function. If a member selects a body part and their current percentage is a the maximum he/she can receive, the function needs to prevent this form from appearing. A denial message will appear explaining why the member was denied.
10. Notification alerts - In the members home area, we will need notification alerts .
11. Email Notifications - Emails that automatically are trigger for account creation, invoices, reminders, marketing, notifications, etc… We will need to use a server email script to send these relays.
12. Security or encryption - The information on the PDF's and stored in the database will be sensitive, as it will contain personal medical and identifying information. We need to possibly connect to a secured data vault, that stores all the completed PDF's or the ability to encrypt/password protect the forms with a salt.
13. During the account creation process, on the external landing page, we would like to have this lead form write to our sales CRM, Velocify. We can provide you with the form posting instructions and fields that will need to map over to Velocify.
We have a website mockup design, but need a finalized look. Additionally, we will provide all text, icons, mathematical calculations, and artwork.
Agencies interested, must be willing to give a proposal presentation that outlines your quote.
Price must include unlimited revisions (Changes until we are satisfied with the work and functionality).
Project must be completed in two months or less. Consistent updates, weekly delivery, and access to core code/files is a must.