Need a visually interesting scrolling/parallax microsite featuring impactful design, graphics and animations to bring to life a compelling review of the retirement/401k space and a solution for financial advisors and retirement plan sponsors (large companies).
Content will be provided.
Needs to be on Wordpress CMS.
1) Home page - Prefer parallax - but looking for a longer scrolling page to convey an overall story, with animations occurring as the viewer scrolls down.
There will be 3 other pages:
2) What is a CIT?
3) Swan Defined Risk CIT
I am David, with Swan Global Investments. My firm is 1 of 3 firms involved in this project, however I am the lead and the primary contact. The other 2 firms will advise me and weigh in when it comes to compliance oversight, which may result in minor content edits.
Overall content items:
- present the challenging environment
- highlight typical investor behavior (supported by statistics - to be provided)
- graphically show the bumpy ride investors take and the emotional responses to major events/bear markets, coupled with 'news headlines' and market data for those events (i.e. Tech bubble burst, 9/11, mortgage crises, etc.),
- utilize animated elements like scroll overs/pop-ups/fade-ins, etc to animate concepts like 'statement shock' and correlated investor reactions
- detail the failures of the current retirement products and
- present a new approach to retirement investment strategy for consumers that is designed to deliver 'what they thought they always had' (the Defined Risk Strategy)