You've landed at the right place. oDesk is now Upwork. Learn about the new platform.

Php Jobs

4,255 were found based on your criteria

Category

Job Type

show all

Client History

show all

Project length

show all

Hours per Week

show all

Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Daily Fantasy Sports Lineup Generator Programmer must have expertise in creating databases to manage, analyze and display XML sports data coming in through various feeds. The main aim of the application is to offer its users a platform to create/draft... more
Skills: PHP

Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week - Posted
SoftTech is seeking experienced PHP Developers for the development of features for its partners' product. - Participate in application design; - Provide necessary technical and design documentation; - Communicate effectively with local management... more

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Web developer skilled and experienced in customization and deployment of Joomla & VirtueMart sites. Current developer is unable the complete the site. Site is 60% complete. A new developer is need for to complete the remaining 40% and all future tasks... more

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 15 Posted
To start today!! I need customize my one page wordpress this is my site www.tehagotutesis.com I need someone who really good experience to put good images , change background colors, add the text ( i have the text ready) activate the contact... more

Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Migrating company wordpress to magento platform. We have a template selected and want to get pages migrated over with same URL's and a new structure. Will be deployed in dev environment before going live. Ongoing basis

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 300 Posted
Hi, I am Trying to use the Gmail API to emails emails of my costumers, and Do some functions like Checking for new emails, and then forward some emails, compose emails, Mark some emails as Read, Delete some emails.. I do have some code that done in... more

Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Hi we need more developers with amazing PHP- Wordpress - CSS - Jquery knowledge for ongoing projects. Our budget per hour, for the projects we have now, is 3.33 $ hourly If you are good ,fast and meet deadlines, you will be assigned for more projects Please... more
Skills: PHP

Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
We are a research team in Michigan that is looking to rebuild a psychological task originally developed in C#/XNA as a web-based app (preferably RoR). It is a relatively simple task that requires players to explore a simple 2-dimensional grid, locate... more

Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 4,000 Posted
We are in URGENT need of a Moodle-based LMS that will allow us to operate a subscription service for our online learning courses. We have about a dozen "courses" that are already created (and currently running on a different LMS) and in use in different... more