- expertise in ETL methodologies and best practices
- minimum 3 years experience with Pentaho, specifically Kettle, Pan, Kitchen, and Spoon
- minimum 3 year experience with MySQL including database design, optimization, and administration
- experience with MS-Access
- experience with database administration tools such as phpMyAdmin
- ability to self-manage priorities and deadlines along with strong communication skills
- able to provide references and relevant portfolio
- Wordpress, specifically the implementation of plugins that can populate customized templates with database-sourced content.