We have a webstore front on BigCommerce that sells parts from four manufacturers. Right now we populate our ecommerce site by hand. We take: part numbers, prices, descriptions, and photos from those site and cut/paste them into our store; ridiculous, I know. I'm sure there is some way to crawl, their sites with certain criteria like minimum price $50, model number, etc. and populate our store whether on BigCommerce or WordPress site. We are not tied to either site or we can build our own.
I am looking for someone who can build either this piece or the whole ecommerce site for us.
1. Login and crawl the manufactures site on daily or weekly basis.
2. Gather required fields for our store front. Part number, Equipment model, price, image, description, availability.
3. Compare part number to determine if part already exists make decision to add new (+markup), update current listing, make unavailable if inventory is not available, or ignore if nothing changed
4. Human decision step or filter import to determine it is something we want to sell, if the markup is too low/high, etc..
1. Take orders from our site and place order onto manufacturers site.
2. Update tracking, ordering information, that supply our customers