Venzee.com is positioned within the manufacturing and retail industry where a lot of product information delivery is still handled via email, FTP or manual upload of spreadsheets and images through password protected vendor portals.
This position will be responsible for determining strategy and implementing back end automation to meet the needs of our customers. ...
- Provide the Director of Customer success with a project definition and time estimates where professional services will be billed to the customer
- Manage your projects using popular tools such as Trello so that the Product Manager and CTO have insight on progress
- Implement and follow best development practices
- Document your findings and solutions
- An example of an automation would be to read an Excel file from a specific location (FTP, over the web, downloaded locally) and interact with a web based portal to upload a spreadsheet (portals often require a login)
- Work with the QA team to replicate and document bugs
- Prior development and/or scripting experience
- In-depth Knowledge of Excel & Google GSheet is a must
- Experience with Protractor is a plus
- Experience working in a technical customer support team is a plus
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry and product import is a plus
- Strong experience with a variety of telephony, chat and other support tools
- Excellent decision-making, planning, and customer-interaction skills
- Energy and commitment to drive and produce results, quickly
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and ability to communicate effectively to internal and external audiences
- Comfortable resolving complex issues with difficult customers
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty and charting new territory
You'll begin working with Venzee on a trial basis and if successful, you'll have the opportunity to join the team as a permanent member.