Basic networking, sub-nets, DNS, DHCP, firewalls and VPN’s.
· Hyper-V virtualization.
· PowerShell and scripting experience.
· Knowledge of Active Directory concepts.
· The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of the following:
· Existing Azure offerings such as EMS, Azure AD basic and Premium, PaaS websites, PaaS SQL platforms and virtualization technologies.
· ASP.NET Development
· AD Federation Services or Identity Management.
· Ability to build, test, and deploy workloads for cloud and hybrid cloud applications.
· Understanding of highly available SQL Server configuration and technologies.
· Cloud Storage for applications and workloads.
· Identify emerging technologies and partner with Cloud Architecture, Engineering, and Developers to determine enhancements to technologies or platforms that can benefit the business and application teams.
· Work with customers to understand their business needs and how cloud technologies can fit into their existing infrastructure.
· Provides pre-sales technical support, including completing the technical aspects of the proposal/statement of work.
· Acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and identifies and pursues additional opportunities.