In need of a professional with over 14 Years of web and eCommerce experience on multiple platforms, I bring together the power of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and Social Media Marketing (SMM) to create a powerful results-driven online marketing program. I manage large scale websites and ecommerce sites with monthly pageviews in the millions. Someone with a deep understanding of current search engine ranking factors and algorithms. Your role requires thorough competitive analysis that contributes to successful SEO as well as highly converting Pay Per Click ultimately resulting in increased revenue. Create an engaging social media programs that promote interaction and build loyalty with sales prospects and customers. Being responsible for detailed Bi-weekly and overall monthly reporting of SEO data including website traffic, conversions, keyword positions and at times PPC data in order to establish KPIs and track performance.
Preferred Specialties: SEO Search Engine Optimization, SEM Search Engine Marketing, PPC Pay Per Click, SMM Social Media Marketing, Traffic Generation and Conversion Optimization.
Specific Responsibilities Include
• Manage all SEO and SEM activities and AdWords campaigns for our brand.
• Develop and execute online launch strategies for key product introductions.
• Optimize sites for traditional search along with mobile, video, image and international search.
• Ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution.
• Constant competitive analysis for SEO tactics and identification where we can improve by development of appropriate strategies.
• Create requirements and recommendations documentation as guides for SEO implementation.
• Thorough site analysis resulting in actionable, non-generic recommendations.
• Communicate SEO to various audiences (product, marketing, developer, creative, executive).
• Ensure paid search supports key SEO initiatives.
• Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of SEO activities.
• Drive SEO growth through strong on-site optimization and strategic content initiatives.
• Optimize site architecture, URL structures and content for maximized indexing and keyword relevance.
• Evangelize SEO throughout the organization. Educate staff on the latest trends in SEO techniques.
• Collaboration with Content, Marketing, UX and Product teams on all initiatives involving SEO.
• Coordinate with development teams to ensure technical SEO best practices are implemented into the development process.