The Designer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create Mock’s and User Interface designs to the team members
- Create landing pages and various wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas
- Present and draft your design decisions. ... All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
The ideal candidate should have the following characteristics:
- Two or more years of experience and professional design experience
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defend during the interview
- Hand-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as photoshop, sketch, illustrator, invision, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.