We are seeking for an excellent Accountant with superb bookkeeping and accounting experience to perform a variety of accounting and data entry tasks. The ideal candidate must have experience working with any cloud based accounting software, and understands the ins and outs of leveraging the right accounting methodology for any type of business.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
-Finance or accounting degree
-With an International accounting experience
-Expert/Experienced with any cloud based accounting software is required
-Knowledge of International laws and regulations
MINIMUM KEY PERSONAL AND WORK RELATED REQUIREMENTS
1) You must be fully accessible via mobile telephone
2) Must also have a Skype account and email
3) Work hours – as needed
4) You are required to meet all schedules on time and without delay
5) Must have excellent and efficient Accounting skills
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED
Please contact me immediately and provide me with a minimum of 3 different times of day you can be interviewed. Provide your mobile phone, SKYPE and email address. Please consider that we are located in Japan, and will be available to conduct interviews between 10am to 7pm Japan time.
Also when you apply, it is a requirement that you use the following heading on your application to make sure that your response is not an automated response.
“MR. BURNS, I AM A CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT AND I MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS ABOVE. I AM WILLING TO WORK AS NEEDED.”
Thank you very much for applying. Good luck!