The SAP NetWeaver ABAP Developer will work with project and infrastructure teams to implement and support SAP related projects utilizing SAP ECC 6.0 ERP and including FI, CO, PM/MM and HR (PA/PD/ESS/MSS) modules.
The developer will be responsible for ABAP development for various on-going implementation projects.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with project and internal team members to help in creating well defined functional and technical specifications for development objects.
• Develop ABAP technical objects (Reports, Uploads, Enhancements) from the given specification documents in efficient and timely manner.
• Debug and troubleshoot existing SAP applications.
• 3+ years of ABAP and NetWeaver experience, including development experience with BSP, WebDynpro, Web Services and RFCs.
• Experience in one or more of SAP FICO, PM/MM, HR module required.
• Extensive knowledge of the SAP NetWeaver application server system architecture.
• Full life cycle experience required, including design, installation, implementation, and support.
• Extensive experience designing and developing ABAP programs, interfaces, user exits, and reports.
• Experience in SAP Business Objects and SAP Workflow is desirable (although not mandatory).
• Experience with SAP implementations and ASAP methodology required.
• Work effectively alone and as a member of a team to resolve complex issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills