This is a permanent job for fifteen to twenty hours per week. A rough schedule is
Monday and Thursday: 9:30 to 1:30pm, 3:30 to 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:30 to noon, 4 to 4:30pm
Wednesday and Friday 9:30 to 11am, 4 to 4:30pm
We have two openings.
... Provide the information so that we can quickly make a decision.
3) Getting bids from contractors, Confirm their contractors license, check that they have workers comp, check time frames
4) Scheduling showings for prospective tenants, Schedule someone to show the property, Schedule a cleaner to have it professionally cleaned, Remind the existing tenant to leave dog and cat instructions during showings, Be present by telephone to give directions and answer questions during showings.
5) Doing many three way calls - you'll get the information to get the right person on the phone, do a three way call, and document what happened.
6) Keep track of a myriad of details (repair requests, contractor bids, moveout dates, showing dates, rent payment dates, etc.).
7) Booking travel (air, hotel, car)
8) Booking personal appointments, Check Dates, Put them on the calendar.