TAD Group has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Penetration Tester to join our team.
Simulating a cyber attack under controlled conditions is the best way to know how potential intruders will actually approach networks. TAD Group is a company which delivers network, application, wireless, and social engineering engagements to evaluate the cyber security level of the key systems and infrastructure of our clients.
• Perform formal penetration tests on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
• Conduct physical security assessments of servers, systems and network devices
• Design and create new penetration tools and tests
• Probe for vulnerabilities in web applications, fat/thin client applications and standard applications
• Pinpoint methods that cyber attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws
• Employ social engineering to uncover security holes (e.g. poor user security practices or password policies)
• Incorporate business considerations (e.g. loss of earnings due to downtime, cost of engagement, etc.) into cyber security strategies
• Research, document and discuss cyber security findings with management and IT teams
• Review and define requirements for cyber security solutions
• Work on improvements for cyber security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
• Provide feedback and verification as an organization fixes security issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or similar field required.
• At least 1 year of cyber security-related experience with practice in penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Experience with penetration testing of popular Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Joomla, etc.)
• C, C++, C#, Java, PHP
• Network servers and networking tools (e.g. Nessus, nmap, Burp, etc.)
• Computer hardware and software systems
• Web-based applications
• Cyber security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, etc.)
• Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering
• Metasploit framework
• Cryptography principles
• Strong reporting and written documentation experience
• A competitive remuneration package
• A new team working in a visionary company with big potential
• Flexible working hours (we focus on results)
• Training and certification
We would love to hear about your skills and your experience, as well as any questions you might have.
We are willing to pay monthly salary and accommodation in Bulgaria while in test period and after permanent contract. The salaries start from $1000 upwards + accommodation + free meals.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.