We are a growing web design and digital marketing agency in need of assistance with a number of tasks related to WordPress SEO, social media and Google AdWords. We are looking to build a long-term relationship with the right person to join our team.
If you're incredibly organized and reliable, have excellent English written communication skills, a quick learner, have some background in digital marketing, and available 5-10 hours a week, this may be the project for you.
Before anything else, here is what we're looking for on our team:
* Fluent in English as there are several written components to the project
* Flexibility week to week. For now, we estimate hours will be between 5-10/week. If you need something more consistent or long term, we cannot promise that at this time. But, in the long term, we expect this role to grow into a more active one.
* Expertise in standard online software including WordPress, Yoast SEO plugin, Google Docs/Drive, Trello, Slack, Skype, Buffer, etc.
Specific on-going tasks you will be performing include:
* Updating WordPress page content or adding new blog posts on various client websites.
* Improve on-page SEO on various client websites using the Yoast plugin (page titles, descriptions, h1, h2, h3, etc. and image alt tags)
* White hat Link building and search engine site submission
* Provide SEO keywords analysis, and recommmendations on strategy and planning
* Social media posts
* Updating completed tasks within Trello
* Uploading new content to Wordpress and reviewing Yoast SEO requirements
* Completing promotion checklists provided by us for content pieces
* Contacting blogs and podcast about speaking/guest opportunities on behalf of clients
* Compile keyword reports for Google AdWords
* Managing Google AdWords campaigns, adding or updating ads
All tasks will be trained, so previous experience with specific tasks is not a must, though is certainly a plus.
Please provide your rate, references, and any questions you have about the project, as well as availability on a weekly basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!