We’re looking for a writer to bolster our content development, social media and advertising efforts. We envision having regular work on a monthly basis and separate project-based work as needed. We’d like to hire locally to be able to have regular strategy meetings but the work can be done remotely.
* Blog post for monthly promotion and product education
* Email newsletter copy based on blog post - initial promotion email, mid-month educational email and end of month promo reminder.
* Website promotion copy adapted from month’s theme for website use on homepage
* Social media post copy for 8 - 10 posts for month to have about twice per week posts covering promotion, product info, education and promo reminders.
* Advertising copy for Facebook, Google AdWords ads relating to monthly promotion
Examples of Project Based Work:
* Updates to website description copy
* Developing content for brochures and marketing materials
* Copy for new product packaging and website descriptions
* Writing for occasional social media contents and giveaways
* Additional blog posts or website landing pages
* SEO review and updates on website
You will work directly with our Creative Technologist who will provide overall strategy for marketing and advertising efforts, design elements for campaigns and technical assistance where needed.
You’re perfect for this job if:
You’re interested in (or already an expert in) green tea, natural foods and a healthy lifestyle. We create better-for-you products based with matcha green tea and need a passionate, knowledgeable person to help spread the word and engage with our customers online. Ideally looking for someone who understands the basics of nutritional ingredients/products.
You want your writing to help SEO but you know that the best way to do that is by creating unique, truly useful content that answers people’s questions and solves their problems. You love researching and learning new things - You know that getting great output requires great input such as finding original, thoughtful ways to explain the benefits of green tea and our matcha-based products.
You have a solid, repeatable writing process for creating high-quality copy - having spent countless hours writing, so you know how you best get work done and can explain your process to someone. And you know there’s always room for improvement so you continually hone your process.