I am looking for a virtual assistant with proficient English skills.
You will do a lot of writing and research work. But have to be flexible and adapt to new situations as they arise.
You will report by uploading a file to Google Drive on a daily basis, after work hours. Your work hours need to be the same every day so I know when to log in and expect to see an update on your work.
You will always have certain assignments to work on. But you will get your own email address, which you will need to check first thing when you start your work. If I send any new things to do, those will need to be treated with priority, unless otherwise indicated.
The work you'll be doing will consist of, but not limited to:
- Research various topics. But main focus will be topics related to self development and spirituality. However, other topics may arise.
- Writing. Articles or other types of content.
- Analyzing feedback from customers. From time to time I am sending out surveys, and you will need to be able to analyze it. I will give you instructions on how to do it. But you will still need to be able to take pieces of text, and understand what they mean. This means also reading between the lines at times.
- Find and reach out to other websites for collaboration in any way.
What I ask from you, is:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Work independently after instructions have been given.
- Have good research skills. being able to find both information, and often proof to back up a claim from academic resources and more.
- Proficient written English skills.
- If you are able to read/write some very basic German, it's convenient. But this is absolutely not a must and not a main criteria.
If you're interested, please apply to this job with the word "Lion" in the subject and in the body of your application, and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!