We're a fast growing SEO agency with a strong team of specialists all over the world.
Currently looking for intelligent, curious, and driven individual who is ready to learn and take on new challenges.
We have a wide variety of projects at hand for on page and off page SEO. However, we do need you to have a basic understand of SEO and ability to follow instruction as well as improvise new systems.
The perfect candidate is able to work full time, report daily and has a high drive to solving problems and loves to improve process for more efficiency and effectiveness.
As you know, there are many applicants for this type of job. We only have so much time and resource to interview. So we want to give a chance to the people who are most qualified and committed in the opportunity.
In order to be selected for interview please take our trial task. Please indicate on top of your application "I am the best" and I will review your results.
Please answer the following questions:
1. What type on page optimization tools have you used?
2. Do you know how to spin articles?
2. What other tools and skills do you possess besides SEO?
3. Are you comfortable talking (voice) on skype?
4. Simple Trial project (if you don't wan to do this part, you don't need to apply as we are only looking for serious candidates willing to demonstrate your skill)
We need to know that you have some basic understanding of on page SEO.
- Please give me your on page audit of the website above.
- Most importantly, give me your best <title> <meta description> and <h1> you would give to this website's homepage and service page.
- Please share your audit on a google sheet and make it public share
- Please make it the best formatting and organization you know
This should take you no more than 15-30 minutes to complete, and we will interview you for a paid assignment. The right candidate will have all the work you want and be supported by a strong and dynamic team.
If you want to brush up on best practice, you may want to visit:
Helpful to let us know the character count ;)
I look forward to getting to know you and thank you in advance for taking the time to do the trial and apply.