Please view attached file for full job description
Job description/specification - #Floor
What is written on the floor in social media?
What is written in about flooring industri in the social media? The magazine Floor to Ceiling is the magazine for those who sell, install, provide or purchase floor and wall products. It is the magazine for those who professionally work with floor and wall for both consumer items market. The newspaper wants to introduce a new page "The floor of social media" where popular articles / photos / topics published in every issue.
We want you designed an appropriate template in Illustrator format according to the following specifications. We expect you, in addition to the following specifications come with their own proposals on how the product can be even better. For example,. we can use icons, symbols, tags, or other graphical elements to be more make the page more social, fun and inspiring?
Target group and goal
The target audience is primarily entrepreneurs / craftsmen. The content should be fun, interesting and touch something
Graphic elements and contents of the page
- Topic #Floor
- Subtitle Flooring business in social media
- Content Sections with photos, author, date, location, text/comment, perhaps some symbols like , and such
- Source Facebook, twitter, Instagram
- Contact Do you have something to share? Contact us!
Categories of substances
We have identified the following themes / categories of topics / posts:
• Inspiration Photos Example: This can also make use of flooring products
• A fun photo Example: A craftsman spackles himself into a corner
• A different job - Problems Example: A messy workplace
• How do I resolve this problem?
Specification formats , fonts etc:
• The magazine is A4 size were printed and published as PDF.
• Font: Univers 45 Light 8/10 . If the fonts are not available , it is ok. We can change .
• Type area half page horizontal : 187 x 125 mm.
• Type area half a page above : 93 x 254 mm
• Delivery: .ai format or a Indesign-format
The page/content is suppose to be around ½ page or one page depending on how much content we have per month.