Need a software solution architecture/design for my software requirement.
Process: After reading this post, Once you confirm that you are able to do a software architecture design, I will send the requirement and will ask you few questions ( as below) so that I can know your expertise level with architecture design experience.
1. What tools, products, technologies, platforms can be used ( as suggestion)
2. Which design pattern to be used and why?
3. Which SDLC model to be used and why?
4. Estimation ( how many hours will be required to do this as a project)
Based on your answers to those questions, I will hire you for this job and you can deliver me the architecture diagram.
I can send the software requirement as what is the need of this software, what it should perform, how many users etc. I need the freelancer to come up with an software architecture/design that has the following 3 artifacts:
1. Architecture diagram ( technology independent )
2. Design/system design (SDD) diagram
3. UML diagram or use case diagram or user story diagram or any other modeling notation (preferred is UML)
Once you contact me, I will send the requirement. Once I send the requirement, you ask any questions about the software requirements, its reliability need, scalability need, availability need etc.
Need the work to be delivered in 2 to 3 days.
The format can be of word or PPT, but should have all these above info contained. It is one time payment, not per hour rate. It can be negotiable based on the scope. Main item required is the architecture diagram
One time work, expecting experienced freelancer who has done the software architecture/design before few/many times. At-least 60% of the work should be satisfied to get the pay, else will need to re-work at no cost or be canceled.
Thanks for understanding.