Our task is to have a new event management site.
I would refer to Eventbrite.com to get how it should look like. Even if the website we are building would be simpler and easier, have a look at it.
The starting point is a template that shall be modified based on our interests.
In addition to it, new pages are required to add new features for customer reviews and surveys.
Also a booking system with payments / donation is needed and client profile, employee profile, company profiles with preferences to be modified.
I do a list of what we need:
- for most the templates (about us, login, signup etc) we need to make nicer and original with stylish buttons
- to clear the landing page that is too crowded of stuff and make it a bit original.
- to define the login page and sign-up page based on different accounts (Paying users, Free or etc)
- to make an organizer page for paying users in which the organizer set up all the options (invitations, date, locations, pictures, description and other features ON / OFF ).
- to make an organizer page for free users in which the organizer set up all the options but less that before. ( so basically is the same of before with less stuff in)
- applicant pages to be designed
- to make a booking page for tickets to sell out and donations.
- following this last page, a payment page is needed (PayPal or cards)
- to make a survey page with charts and other graphics options.
- to re-define the single page event, already existing to the UI template
- to re-define error page, password lost etc
- to specify the Contact us, copyright, and other standard pages (Career, etc etc)
- to integrate the whole site with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. So the users can login easier and share our contents on the social media.
- to comply with fonts, logo and colors that are already done
When the UI template will be completed, it will be implemented by our back-end engineer, with Java + Spring MVC + jQuery and databases.
For any query, drom me a line. Thanks