PROJECT DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
2. Messaging, quotes, billing, file uploads, recording of payments made, issuing invoices to clients
3. Rapid Application Development
4. Can use Open source material and existing API's from 3rd party service providers, for speed in development and churn
5. Stand alone application for business requirements
6. No upfront payments to developers without viewing satisfactory high quality works completed. Host work progress on own server.
7. Penalties for delays and excessive bug reporting time spent
8. Requires a team, but critical to have an experienced and intuitive solutions analyst/architect on the team to guide the developer team.
9. Do not bid, if you do not have an understanding of the project from the onset, to know what needs to be done, as time is limited and there is no capacity to train and educate developers on themes and concepts.
10. Do not bid, unless committed and dedicated resources can be applied. No project splitting, no spreading thin. Day to day progress and reporting is essential.
**In all introductions and correspondence please quote Job Reference: MM271016
MR MEDIA, is an Australian based company, conducting outsourcing on mobile friendly web application, and mobile iOS and Android applications development.
Due to fast growth, and critical client needs; the business requires the development of a mobile friendly web application that carries out the management of CRM functions with clients and sub contractors.
The project is an ongoing project with development phases [not milestones]. Development phases entail the completion of an entire module in relation to the business processes which need to be carried out.
The project is not a "one off" project, nor being sought by a sole operator purchaser. The project is being assigned by an outsourcing agent, thus requires a robust, established and credible development team/centre to carry out ongoing work.
The successful candidate must demonstrate existing experience in this field, show recent similar works, provide cpanel logins for such to be evaluated, reflect a level of due diligence and reflect an intuitive understanding of the themes of such an application and how it provides a solution towards a business process.
TRIALING AND PROOF OF COMPETENCY:
The development team must provide a basic mock up with a user interface and a few basic functions. The assessment of this will entail:
1. structure of tables and representation of data
2. efficiency of process flow
3. meeting and exceeding a global standard on knowing general functions [forms, captcha, verifications, messaging logic, rollover highlights etc]
4. Ability to absorb and understand the abstract concepts and put into a result, with speed and efficiency
5. ability to communicate, carry out due diligence, bring exceptional qualities to the mix
6. a great set of values and also forward thinking vision.
A seed budget of INR 75,000 to commence, so as to have a working, efficient and functional prototype, to further build upon. Funding is not an issue with ongoing work and developers that do extra work, add in extra functions, and apply a thoughtful process to the work will be highly rewarded.
In referring to the initial project brief document [attached], picking out the functions that can be fulfilled and provided in the initial seed budget allocation, as the basis of the initial quote. This also forms a basis of being chosen as the successful candidate to take on the project.
The development team are responsible for full deployment, maintenence, setting up backups, and running of the application on the servers appointed. This also includes managing and setting up security detail [SSL certs etc will be purchased and paid for by Mr Media].
TIMELINES [from agreement to commence]:
1. First Prototype - 30 days
2. Full Deployment - 45 days
3. Completion of Beta - 60 days
4. First Phase Finalisation - 65 days
5. Entry into Second Phase Analysis - 30 days
6. Second phase prototype - 60 days
7. Second Phase Beta - 90 days
and so on with ongoing phases...
TERMS OF TRADE:
When a working module has been shown [can be hosted on the developers servers], then monies are put into Escrow. Once the application has been deployed with security, backups and other measures in place, and is working fully, then 50% is released. 30% is released 4 weeks after deployment has been signed off on to be intact. 20% is released and whole payment finalised after 60 days of deployment, to ensure that all code has integrity and holds well. Any problems, errors, bugs, breakdowns that affect the running of the application, can affect users, affect the business etc earn penalties.