This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company and have a direct impact with our students. Our course growth efforts are evolving and we need people who can evolve with us.
- Effectively input pre-written information and videos into membership areas for student consumption and course launches
- Manage and create products in our membership areas through wordpress and major education platforms
- Implement pre-written emails into our email marketing platform and automation platform
- Help manage customer support through our online support portal
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience project coordinating for online websites
- Prior working knowledge of video editing processes and skills
- Familiarity with ActiveCampaign or other CRM systems highly desired.
- Strong writing skills with ability to engage customers with a high degree of professionalism and warmth
- Demonstrate proficiency in tackling complex projects and simplifying them into step by step processes
- Technically inclined, with broad knowledge of browsers, MAC and PC platforms, mobile devices, WordPress, and collaboration tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, Excel, MS Office products and other productivity applications.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and proofreading capabilities.
- Very detail oriented to the point where you write the word freedom in the subject line, being detail oriented is very important to higher quality products for our clients
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment and be willing to “do what it takes” without getting frazzled.