· Works independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
· Tests and reviews new systems or revisions prior to implementation, and develops user training and procedures.
· Keeps current with advances in both technology and technique (i.e.: web, client/server; rapid application development techniques; relational database methodology).
· Experience in web development environments, project management, team leadership, and testing processes and methodologies
· Knowledge of technology concepts underlying eCommerce, web personalization, enterprise application integration, outsourcing/ASPs, and eCRM
· Ability to get projects finished on time and on budget.