We are looking to establish an overseas Philippine subsidiary of our parent company based in the United States. We are looking to establish an overseas BPO subsidiary in the Philippines that will employ locals who will deal with customer service and data entry tasks. We have very specific requirements and need customer service agents who fully understand our business and products which is why we want to manage them directly rather than through a BPO firm. We require a lawyer or legal adviser who can be available to give us the following advice on an ongoing basis until we are fully set up and running,
- Requirements we must meet and all documents/permits we must complete to setup in the Philippines
- The best way we should structure the business when registering it in the Philippines
- Locations we should look to and locations we should avoid based on things such as risk level, local incentives, etc
- Assistance choosing suitable rental facilities to meet our needs and having all required legal paperwork in order
- Setting up a bank account, government accounts, etc in the Philippines
- Advice on hiring in the Philippines and ensure we comply with local labor laws
We are still a fairly small company and do not have a huge budget so we need a cost competitive applicant.