Nature of the job is to implement custom functionality in Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce pages. Also provide real-time support to end users and list development team during business hours Monday through Friday. (8AM - 17PM PST)
II. ... Also provide real-time support to end users and list development team during business hours Monday through Friday. (8AM - 17PM PST)
Apex, visualforce, trigger, batch apex, apex explorer, force.com IDE, SOAP API, REST API, email services, partner portal, web service, force.com migration tool (ant based), database design.
- Spend 40 hours a week
- Develop end user and admin functionalities in visualforce and triggers.
- Newly developed functionalities must perform for both admin users and partner portal users.
- Configure new partner portal users
- Migrate metadata from sandbox to production using Ant migration tool
- Use good design patterns for performance improvement and scaling.
- New functionality should be scalable as we grow in terms of data volume and end users.
- Should work with the technical architect to get the code reviewed before pushing to production.
- Should work with end users to answer support related questions.
- Should answer phone calls from end users for daily support.
- Should work with list development team for analysis and any other queries.
- Should monitor email for any support related queries from all related team members.
- Write good documentation within the code as you code.
- Proficient in English
- Should be available through skype or any other communication media during business hours.