We are seeking an Ecommerce Operations Specialist to assist in the management and maintenance of its corporate online stores.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in managing and maintaining product catalogs and setups (pricing, product structure, SKUs, descriptions, serial keys, download files, and images) on the shop site.
• Work closely with Product Marketing and Management, Marketing, Sales, and Operations through the entire lifecycle of online products (add new products, change/modify, and retire).
• Work with Sales and Marketing to setup promotions, banner ads, bundles, coupons, e-mail campaigns, and special offers that drive traffic and sales.
• Provide reports and analysis on relevant sales, conversion, and site traffic activity periodically.
• Assist with customer issues (e.g. order fulfillment, refunds, incomplete orders) and coordinate resolution.
• Work with Ecommerce partner on special projects to design, deploy, and enhance new online stores, setup new functions/features, improve navigation, improve search engine optimization, enhance customer experience, and streamline operations.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a technology driven product and/or services environment.
• Must have a strong web background. Experience working with an Ecommerce platform preferred.
• Knowledge of web standards, best practices, and web technologies from a visitor and technical perspective.
• Experience with server side language a plus.
• Working knowledge of basic image editing and optimization. Experience with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Must be a team player able to effectively interact with people at all levels inside and outside the Company.
• Detail-oriented with a strong analytic background and the ability to constantly monitor and measure operations and refine approaches accordingly. Experience launching a product a plus.
• Strong project and process management skills; able to work in cross-functional capacity across Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and external partners. Knowledge of order management/order fulfillment processes a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a demanding environment that requires a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills including the ability to accurately gauge project duration, deliver on deadlines, and manage a workload with possible conflicting priorities.
• Experience with selling and merchandising software or working in a software company highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends) a plus.
• Basis SQL knowledge as well as Facebook/Bing/Google API a plus
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.
Please submit your responses to the questions listed below in your Cover Letter.
1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and send your internet speed with an attached screen shot.
2. Please describe the computer you will be working from? (Make, model, CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system). Example answer: Apple, MacBook Air, 1.7Ghz I7, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, OS X
3. Please provide a screen shot of the antivirus protection you are using on your computer.