We’re not hiring a full team yet, but we are looking for the help of a talented UX/UI product designer to turn our early wireframes in to a high-fidelity, clickable prototype (Invision) and then into a static HTML/CSS prototype after that.
... Additionally, you should have:
- 4+ years experience working as a UX/UI designer for web-based applications
- A thorough understanding of the technical trade-offs and limitations of designing for the web
- Masterful vector and raster design skills using professional tools
- Familiarity creating work at multiple fidelities, from high level wireframes down to pixel-perfect mockups and prototypes (Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- A portfolio demonstrating the previous web applications you’ve designed
When you apply for this job, please use ‘Designer' as the first word of your reply otherwise your application will not be read.