You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)