This is an on-going position with a light amount of weekly/bi-weekly work.
This work will consist of mostly bug fixes and small feature development.
The app in question is a mature deployed Symfony2 app.
Any candidate applying should be competent in the following:
- Experience with Symfony2, Zend Framework 1, Doctrine1, Doctrine2, MySQL, Twig, Bootstrap, and Vagrant (every single one of these is a requirement to work with this app)
- Replicating bugs in good faith and fixing them in a way that solves the actual customer issue
- Comfortable with git (especially branching and merging)
- Ability to translate specifications into development plans before starting work
- Understanding of modern PHP best practices