Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Thank you for your interest.
We're looking for an Amazon MWS expert who can help us integrate our amazon store (seller central) to our web app and
1. Download orders and post to our API
2. Upload Tracking #s to mark orders shipped
3. Sync inventory levels
The class we have in place is 80% done; just need an expert to review.
We will also be interested in finding someone who can support the connection to Amazon and add features over time.
Looking to start immediately. Pls apply with:
- Do you prefer Hourly or Fixed Price
- Available Start Date
- Examples of *SPECIFIC* experience with Amazon MWS.
We're looking to get started immediately.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
PHP Softwareentwickler Magento - Frankfurt
Als PHP-Entwickler/in mit langjähriger Erfahrung im Umgang mit mittleren und großen Projekten aus dem Magento-Umfeld suchen Sie eine neue Herausforderung, in der Sie mehr Verantwortung übernehmen können.
Ihre Aufgaben sind:
• Eigenständige Umsetzung von komplexen Magento-Shop-Projekten und Entwicklung von Magento Front- und Backend - Erweiterungen
• Eigenständige Entwicklung von Internet Applikationen mittels PHP und enge Zusammenarbeit mit anderen Entwicklern sowie Designern, Projektmanagern, Konzeptionern in einem sehr gut strukturierten Umfeld
• Modellierung von relationalen Datenbanken
• Planung und Konzeption von Internet Applikationen
• Erstellung von technischen Anforderungsspezifikationen
• Planung und Erstellung von Schnittstellen zur Anbindung externer Anwendungen
• Fehleranalyse und Behebung
• Erstellung von Dokumentationen
Wichtig sind uns:
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a freelance backend-developer, who is willing to work with our highly qualified CTO on various project on our website www.bonsum.de.
The first project will be an easy "refer a friend" feature. Future projects will e.g. be implementing interactive gamification features.
Required experience: PHP, MySQL, Linux, Laravel, Angular JS
Ideally: experience with Laravel or another modern PHP framework (Symfony, Zend, CodeIgniter etc.), MongoDB, Cloud computing
IF YOU WRITE/SPAM OR CALL US OUTSIDE OF ODESK WE WON'T HIRE YOU
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a qualified developer that knows Wordpress.
This work is a PART TIME position with the possibility of a long term relationship. I have a lot of repeat clients but the job is almost never the same.
The clients expect professional work completed in a timely manner.
I expect clean code that is written to be human readable and conforms to best practices. Your code should be properly indented (not using space for tab) and documented.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a sample plugin.
The plugin should manipulate Posts:
1.) Have its own settings tab. (in admin) that can post ajax and receive json.
3.) Add a new format to the edit/new post page.
2.) Add or remove meta fields based on the format type currently selected while creating the post.
I should be able to upload the plugin and files without error to a fresh wordpress install.
**NOTE: please make sure you include MYSQL CRUD example in your plugin.
I am a developer...
I need a php/mysql expert with good knowledge of magento.
Preferred, but not required, someone who has created extensions in magento. This project will require modification of extensions, addition and modification of the mysql database, template modification, create apis and more.
This project requires signing a Non-disclosure Non-Competing Agreement.
When applying, provide samples of projects you may have worked on.
Further details about the project will be provided after signing a NDA agreement.
I have a website to be built
Part of the website is already done, rest needs to be done.
- Need a website to be built along the lines of http://bit.ly/1VQLN5p
- Read functional spec of some of the features on the site - by downloading doc from here http://bit.ly/1I6h1hL
- Site similar to above one needs to be built, part of the work is done already. Check the site - http://bit.ly/1IwlcVn
site access here - http://bit.ly/1KElWHE
- Need to implement as many features as in the design spec above,
- Design doesn't need to be altered much, only enough to accommodate new features.
- Current work has been done in zend framework, if you suggest other framework it can done, if you can continue over zend that can be done as well
- Earlier site and files will be handed over.
- Budget will be fixed around 500$, from the above design doc try to implement as many features as possible.
I am looking for some one/ team with following skills
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
PLEASE REPLY "I READ EVERYTHING" so I don't think you're spam.
We are looking for a professional Magento web development company that we can rely on to get things done. We have multiple websites. We do NOT want to hold your hands. Maybe in the beginning as we get used to each other, but we ultimately want to give you work and when we wake up in the morning the work is done.
You have to be able to solve problems by yourself. For instance, if you are going to change a URL you HAVE to think about the 301 redirects and how it’ll affect rankings. Do NOT just do web development without thinking about search engines. In fact, your agency needs to have a good knowledge of SEO.
I am a web developer too so many times your tasks will be very specific so there is no room for error. Sometimes I will write your tasks in HTML.
Certified Magento in all areas (SUBMIT YOUR MAGENTO CERTIFICATION URL).
Custom plugin development. We might need something custom made for our business.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We're looking for a senior PHP developer who knows MVC frameworks (Zend etc.) but is able to really think outside the box.
The job is maintaining an in-house PHP/MySQL project that was created in Zend but grew way too complicated so it either needs to be restructured or completely rewritten. The frontend uses JQuery.
This clearly requires someone with experience so please only sign up if you are capable of proper application design and know OOP patterns (and their drawbacks) well.
ing built but needs more developers.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We need support for our ongoing WooCommerce Projects.
Your Tasks will be:
2. Testing (manually testing, writing automated test)
3. Help developing new Featured
4. Help setting up a continious integrations platform for our WordPress WooCommerce Platform
1. Good WordPress Knowledge
2. Good PHP Knowledge
3. Good Mysql Knowledge
4. Git Knowledge
7. Using IDE (Eclipse, Netbeans, PHPStorm e.g) one of it
8. Knowledge of how to debug WordPress with Xdebug or ZendDebugger
Thing you should have heard about and you like to learn:
2. Continious Integration
6. less.js http://lesscss.org/
7. Ci Tools (jenkins-ci.org, Travis CI, e.g)
If that sound good to you please apply.