We have finished the design of an eCommerce website. Unfortunately it is not fast enough. I am looking for someone who knows how to design fast databases. The speed is the most important issue.
You must have experience with fast sql database design for eCommerce websites.
We are looking forward to develop a job portal with Recruitment Management Features.
You can develop Job Portal and the Recruitment Management System using any of the existing platforms.
We will be providing you the wireframes, some of the UI designs and the clear requirements.
Herewith I am sharing list of features for the applications and expecting a fixed priced quotation and a delivery time period.
Keep it in mind that entered fixed price would be adjusted to tally with the selected best quotation and payments would be released based on pre defined delivery milestones.
Subscriptions for applicants and the recruiters
Credits for applicants and the recruiters
Social media integration
Search, Advanced Search, Filters
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We have prototyped a website into a static HTML and would need a backend developer to convert it into a fully functional demo.
Phase 1: Build Framework/Database
Phase 2: Integrate Static HTML into Framework/Database
Phase 3: Feedback and Modifications
Phase 4: API for app developers (iOS and Android)
The framework MUST be compatible and sophisticated enough for our iOS and Android developers to start building
The end goal is to turn this website app into a mobile app.
Please advise on how you would do this.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are a hosiery and accessory shop that is seeking to update our website. We like the Eda Magento Theme, and just need some minor updates made to it.
We are looking to customize the following theme:
WorldsView™ Academy is looking for a passionate Software Developer, responsible for the coding and design of our Starfish Change NavigatorTM
We are looking for someone to:
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Own the coding process – allowing us to iterate weekly
• Build sufficient back-end services and databases to validate tests
• Expand their skills into CMS based development
If you have…
• A degree in computer science or a related field
• 2-5 years’ work experience in development
• Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of Zend framework and PHP coding
• An appetite to expand your business knowledge in other areas (Organisation Development)
• Problem diagnosis and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to thrive in a complex environment
• Sound understanding of:
Security and session management
Best development practices
Relational database systems
Network diagnostics and analytics...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Thank you for your interest.
We're looking for an Amazon MWS expert who can help us integrate our amazon store (seller central) to our web app and
1. Download orders and post to our API
2. Upload Tracking #s to mark orders shipped
3. Sync inventory levels
The class we have in place is 80% done; just need an expert to review.
We will also be interested in finding someone who can support the connection to Amazon and add features over time.
Looking to start immediately. Pls apply with:
- Do you prefer Hourly or Fixed Price
- Available Start Date
- Examples of *SPECIFIC* experience with Amazon MWS.
We're looking to get started immediately.