We are property management company that is based in the United States but is planning to put a branch here in the Philippines. We are looking for outstanding technical support representatives who will be part of our Business Process Associates team. Job responsibilities will be:
* Monitor all transactions and ensure compliance to quality regulations and maintain effective relationships with clients.
* Will serve as the Escalation Team and will have authority on how to handle certain situations.
* Coordinate with internal and external clients and provide assistance on phone and resolved all queries.
* Will be responsible for Post – leasing process, posting notices, health and safety inspections and handling Tookan app.
* Documents all transactions on an everyday basis and update as the process changes. Collate metrics from various associates and prepare appropriate reports.
* Coordinate with team members and ensure achievement of all team objectives and goals.
* Analyze all issues of internal and external clients and provide effective resolutions for same.
* Maintain knowledge on all technical information and resolve all issues in transactions and perform correction where require.
* Manage everyday work activities and informed supervisor appropriately.
* College graduate
* Atleast 1 year in the BPO industry as a Technical Support Representative.
* Can work with minimal supervision.
* Amenable to change.
* Can work in shifting schedule.
* We need someone who's from Davao, Philippines. As of the moment, we're still on a homebased set up but will soon be moving in to our own office. We need someone who can fully commit and start immediately and we mean right after the interview! We are offering $2 - $3/hour for starting salary. Thank you.