In 2015, Inc. Magazine we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States (176 out of 5,000) - and we are still growing!
Important Note - Candidates will only be considered if they have support experience in software as a service (SaaS) environments.
We are ONLY looking for the BEST -- must have PROVEN track record.
If you aren’t confident that is you, please do NOT apply.
Our Company & Culture
Our Company is a very fast paced environment with a ‘get it done’ culture of like-minded individuals that embody the ‘customer first’ mindset. Our managers must be "innovative problem solvers" that embrace change and see problems as an opportunity. From each and every keystroke of programming to the way that we engage our customers in support; it’s up to all of our ‘innovative thinkers’ to position our company to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketplace and create unique and innovative solutions to serve our customers.
This is a rare chance to join a highly successful, high-growth enterprise. At our company you will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert to…
● Manage a team of up to 10 remote, Gurus servicing 1,000s of customers in a fast-paced environment
● Provide a positive working environment that embraces learning, training, client-centric solutions and constructive criticism for purpose of improvement
● Deliver first-class, support in the quality, accuracy and timeliness of customer service
● Build strong relationships with all member of the Company; especially customers
● Build, manage and report on metrics to measure customer service effectiveness: operations (ticket count, escalated tickets, calls, voicemails), key performance indicators (time to response, cancellation %, save %, client feedback score), employee evaluation (monthly and annual), service levels (# of abandons, appointments missed, # unanswered)
● Develop a performance management program that incorporates continuous feedback on qualitative and quantitative metrics coupled with an effective training program
● Update and develop resources including policies, procedures, communication materials and client resources to be stored in company intranet
● Develop strategies to increase the quality and efficiency of service to customers
● Develop and maintain an expert-level working knowledge of all our systems, products and services
● Maintain a training program to orient, onboard and train all NEW Gurus
● Monitor and respond to client-initiated communication on websites, social media, and proprietary applications
● Actively participate in internal meetings with all cross-functional teams
Software Experience (strongly preferred)
● Jira (Atlassian)
● Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.
● Review Sites:
● GoToWebinar / Meeting
● LastPass (or similar)
● Google: Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets
● DropBox (or similar)
● Appointment Core (or similar)
● Camtasia (or similar)
Education & Related Experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing or technology (preferred)
● 5+ years of experience leading a team of 10+ customer support agents; preferably in a SaaS businesses
● MUST have knowledge of advanced customer service practices
● MUST have background of post-sale and sales experience
● MUST be well versed with all relevant, current computer applications
● MUST have a passion to learn and teach others
● Related diplomas/certifications in business, marketing and technology a plus
● Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills in English
● Provide reliable hardware including: computer, mouse and headset
● Have reliable, high-speed internet access
● Be able to work weekday and weekend hours anytime between 8am and 10pm (EST) Eastern Standard Time
At our company, we take our culture seriously so we ONLY want team members who:
● Have a ‘customer-centric’ mindset
● Take FULL ownership
● Enjoy fast paced environments
● Like to be challenged
● Appreciate well-meaning constructive criticism
● See problems as opportunities
● Are hungry to learn
● Want to grow within the company
● Need to see results
● Are driven to succeed
If you embody everything you just read then what are you waiting for?!?!?
Apply with the phrase - Green is not Blue.
See you on the other side ;)