We are a restaurant online ordering company. Look for customer service specialists to work from home, who is also a team player, ability to work in a fast paced environment, strong communication skills.
We are seeking a focused, flexible, fair, and friendly Assistant Manager to lead the customer support team. In this role you will work with our Customer Support team that provides order and account support to our hungry diners and restaurant owners. A successful Assistant Manager enjoys coaching a team and juggling multiple elements in a fast-paced operation.
• Supervise the real-time operations for the support team, including managing workload and balancing service levels across multiple tasks
• Create a positive and focused team environment by expecting high performance levels, promoting empowerment and good judgment, and communicating with transparency
• Return manager/supervisor level phone calls and requests
• Perform other duties as assigned to ensure diner, restaurant satisfaction
• Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings and weekends
• Must have a track record of accomplishment as a customer support manager, call center manager or similar position, managing 15+ call center agents
• May have experience working in a corporate call center or for a BPO in a customer service or operations manager role. Ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple functions including billing, sales, customer service and tech support
• Customer service, account management, or technical support experience with 2+ years in a supervisory capacity
• High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality and a creative approach to problem solving
• The ability to act quickly, stabilize escalated situations, multitask, and manage frequent changes
• Outstanding written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills (English)
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps