In 2015, Inc. Magazine, We have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States (176 out of 5,000) - and we are still growing!
*NOTE* - Candidates will only be considered IF they have support experience in software as a service (SaaS) environments.
We are ONLY looking for the BEST -- must have PROVEN track record.
If you aren’t confident that is you, please do NOT apply.
Our Company & Culture
We have a very fast paced environment with a ‘get it done’ culture of like-minded individuals that embody the ‘customer first’ mindset. Our Gurus must be "innovative problem solvers" that embrace change and see problems as an opportunity. From each and every keystroke of programming to the way that we engage our customers in support; it’s up to all of our ‘innovative thinkers’ to position us to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketplace and create unique and innovative solutions to serve our customers.
This is a rare chance to join a highly successful, high-growth enterprise. At our company you will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert to...
● Service customers by phone, email, chat, social media and tickets
● Record all client interaction in enterprise system
● Problem solve semi-complex technical support issues (tier 1 and 2)
● Give complete answers to semi-complex (proprietary) product questions
● Process billing, failed payments and general account management
● Field subscription cancellations (for purposes of saving)
● Consult with customers on how best to use products (ex. to sell or fulfill)
● Upsell customers into other products (only if a good fit)
● Handle complaints or product feedback before escalating
● Gather testimonials or case studies
● Build internal and external resources (ex. macros)
Software Experience (strongly preferred)
● Jira (Atlassian)
● Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.
● Review Sites:
● GoToWebinar / Meeting
● LastPass (or similar)
● Google: Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets
● DropBox (or similar)
● Appointment Core (or similar)
● Camtasia (or similar)
Education & Related Experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing or technology (preferred)
● MUST have knowledge of advanced customer service practices
● MUST be well versed with all relevant, current computer applications
● MUST have a passion to learn and teach others
● Related diplomas/certifications in business, marketing and technology a plus
● Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills in English
● Provide reliable hardware including: computer, mouse and headset
● Have reliable, high-speed internet access
● Be able to work weekday and weekend hours anytime between 8am and 10pm (EST) Eastern Standard Time
We take our culture seriously so we ONLY want team members who:
● Have a ‘customer-centric’ mindset
● Take FULL ownership
● Enjoy fast paced environments
● Like to be challenged
● Appreciate well-meaning constructive criticism
● See problems as opportunities
● Are hungry to learn
● Want to grow within the company
● Need to see results
● Are driven to succeed
If you embody everything you just read then what are you waiting for?!?!?
Apply with the phrase - GREEN IS NOT BLUE
See you on the other side ;)