Long-Term Sales and Customer Service VA Expert Required
Due to rapid growth, our e-commerce company is looking for a Sales and Customer Service Virtual Assistant Expert who will really "wow" our customers.
The position will be long-term, and the successful candidate will be handling customer service inquiries and sales inquiries via email, phone and live chat. The product set that we sell is a very technical electronics product, so applicants MUST have an interest in technology and be able to learn quickly the details of our product lineup.
Teams or 'agencies' of experts are welcome.
Work can start as soon as you're ready to begin.
The ideal candidate must:
1) Be completely confident with handling customer service requests and sales inquires via phone, email and live chat.
2) Have a legitimate interest in technology (cameras) and the ability to quickly learn, understand and speak knowledgeably to the products in our product lineup.
3) Be extremely skilled in Shopify and understand how to navigate orders, create invoices, and view/edit/refund past orders.
4) Be willing to work at various times throughout the day, for various lengths at a time, with room for extra hours if needed. Ability to adapt to fluctuating hours and total hours worked depending on the number of inquiries and support requests in the pipeline. Hours worked will be between Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM EST (New York, United States Timezone). This is a must, as our business is growing very rapidly, and hopefully your income can grow with us too.
5) Have a strong grasp on communication, customer service/handling and sales skills.
6) Have a strong track record of customer service and sales jobs. In your job application, please provide samples of tasks completed in similar gigs and the end result of your task. .
Aside from the job itself, the ideal candidate must also:
1) Speak great English.
2) Have a very high level of responsibility and professionalism, especially when communicating with clients and completing the work quickly.
If you are the right person to join our team then you will have taken the time to read this post carefully. This is very important to us so in your reply please start with the term 'Samsung Android" so we know you took the time to read everything and understand the project.
3) Be excellent at problem solving and making their own successful decisions.
4) Have great communication, keeping me informed of progress daily via workstream management tools (Streak for GMail).
5) Be fast and responsive to task requests - or in other words - getting the job done as soon as possible, without sacrificing quality.
Cash bonuses will be paid for constant, long-term, high-quality results.
In your application, please show examples of your past customer service/sales related projects and what you've achieved in these projects or roles.
Also please include a voice over giving a quick multiple sentence introduction stating your name, where you are from, how old you are, what your favorite color is, and what your hobbies are.
Also, please send a link to one site that is run by the shopify platform for your application to be considered.
I will give specific details of the project in our Skype interview that we will arrange once your application has been accepted.
I look forward to working with you! :-)