** THIS IS A REMOTELY BASED JOB **
WE'RE LOOKING FOR ONE (1) DUTCH-SPEAKING SUPPORTER.
We're looking for a person who goes beyond the usual in providing customers with perfect customer service. All applicants that are considered suitable will be given an opportunity for an interview with the recruiting manager.
As a company, we do not have it as a requirement to have prior customer service knowledge, but you should outshine with a will to learn.
We are looking for someone computer savvy who is available to work 40 hours weekly. The work load fluctuates and sometimes there is more work whereas some weeks there are less. We are offering a long term position with us. Several of our employees have been with us for more than 4 years. All customer service staff work remotely.
We are looking for someone who preferably can be available during regular business hours in US time zone, optional European time zone, but we can be flexible on this.
- Respond to customer inquiries mainly via email and social medias in an efficient and effective manner
- Evaluate, trouble-shoot and follow-up on customer issues
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch (native), including proper spelling and grammar
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, since all communication with the company is in English.
- A worker who does their job efficiently and independently
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Being able to work with the utmost sincerity to both the company's and the customer's satisfaction
- Tech savvy that quickly picks up new ways of working and thinking. Being a fast thinker and quick adopter is important
Feel like this is the right job for you? Send a short application explaining who you are and why this job is right for you. Please also include a WPM test result, take the test here: http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/dutch. Unfortunately, we don’t have the resources to respond to every applicant but we read every application.