We are a lead generation service, and we run marketing campaigns for our clients.
For each client, there is a specific set of documents to be completed, feedback to be monitored, and phone/webinar meetings to be held. We are looking for 3 new customer success representatives to help with these responsibilities. You'll spend your time working with clients by phone and email, resolving their questions or concerns, running the client meetings that keep our clients informed.
This is a home-based position with lots of flexibility in when you carry out your assignments.
Here are the seven requirements:
1) You must be an experienced work-from-home professional. quiet workplace, fast internet, and current computer equipment. AND YOU MUST WRITE AND SPEAK AMERICAN ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND WORK AMERICAN BUSINESS HOURS.
2) There is a tremendous amount of flexibility in scheduling, but ultimately, after you get ramped up with a full compliment of client campaigns, you'll need to be available 4-6 hours per day. Some of those hours will need to be during the regular workday and sometimes you will have to flex to the other people's work schedules (but most of the time, there is a lot of flexibility). If you have a full time job already - 8-5 M-F, this will not work for you. If you have another part time job with flex hours and you want this job to fill in around the openings, that is possible.
3) You MUST have experience and be comfortable with: running online conferences, meeting management, and general meeting coordination.
4) You must be very well organized.
5) You must be customer focused. You must enjoy responding to customer requests. You should have experience working in a customer service support role.
6) You must be comfortable using the most common online management tools; Google documents, Office products, bonus if you have used Salesforce.
7) You need to be a good writer. You're going to write LOTS of emails - we'll need to see your skills!
What we offer:
You are paid by the project. You'll take the projects you want - as many or as few as work for your schedule, after you have completed training and testing. You are paid by the project. Project compensation is typically $300-$500. Projects typically take 4-6 weeks to complete, and you'll work a few hours each week on each one. You are paid at the completion of the project.
Training is paid at completion. Training includes online training and an apprenticeship of 2-3 meetings with other Customer Success Representatives on their projects, so you can observe how we work with our clients and processes. We pay a flat $100 when your training, apprenticeship and testing are successfully completed. At that time, you can begin to accept campaign assignments.
Here's what we need:
1) Your resume
2) For each of our requirements 1-7 above, please explain how you meet or have that skill or requirement
3) Explain why you want this position - what are your goals
4) We are looking for people who are fun and like to work together. Explain how you'll compliment our team.
Thanks for your consideration. Historically when we've run this ad, we've gotten a lot of responses. Don't let that scare you off! If you're really interested, show us why, and we'll be interested in you too! But we will ONLY respond to people who have followed the instructions we've laid out, so make sure you covered everything.