As-Needed VA - Excellent (American) English Skills /Minimal accent
Please read post carefully, and follow instructions:
part time (as needed)
6-8 pm or 5-7 pm, EASTERN STANDARD USA time - (New York time)
EXPERIENCES as a VA IS REQUIRED !!!!! (customer service, call center etc).
Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
Good spelling (English).
We will only consider applicants who submit a resume/cv.
At some point, you will also be required to submit a sample voice file.
Real Estate (investor support) Experience would be nice.
IF YOU HAVE THIS SKILLS, we can probably offer additional hours.
Personal Virtual Assistant
• Assist in daily work/ tasks
• Manage client notes
• Oversee all client reporting
• Work on special projects as needed
• Answer phone correctly when needed.
• Schedule and reschedule events
• Oversee special projects
• Making phone calls
• Sending Text Messages
• Sending Personalized email
• Collecting background information on potential client
• Using Google Calendar to schedule appointments
• Great English both verbal and written communications skills
• Must be computer savvy (including Dropbox)
• Able to take notes quickly
• Positive attitude
• Service-based attitude
• Sense of humor
• Very Intelligent
• Ability to solve problems and research solutions
• Organization: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Communicates effectively: Speaks, listens and writes in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective tools and techniques.
• Solving problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Make decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Proficiency in use of computer programs for:
• Forms management
• Bookkeeping (optional)
• Social Media