Sales Administration/ Customer support / Quoting /answering calls
Within 2-3 hours’ time difference from Sydney , be available during Sydney Business hours that is 9 am till 5 pm
HE2020, are an importer and distributor of Commercial Catering and refrigeration for the industry Australia wide.
• Main role responsibilities: Sales support & marketing, quoting liaise with clients, weekly and monthly sales promotion broadcast, maintaining clients data and products.
• Candidate must have some experience in office administration experience within a sales environment
• Demonstrate competent computer skills, with good knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word and general MS products. Photoshop and Illustrator is an asset.
• Using online main system and phone system
Please apply if you obtain;
Must have a good computer set up and good internet data
• Previous experience in sales based industry.
• Sales Marketing experience preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in a sales support role. Such over the phone sales. And quoting.
• Experience with data entry, online communications and general office duties.
• Have a polished, helpful and friendly presentation, important for interface with clients.
• Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Quick learner with strong attention to detail, product and system training will be offered to the right applicant
• Providing exceptional customer service in a professional manner.
• You will receive recognition for your hard work and be given the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
• This role offers a base salary plus Bounces are offered based on performance, payable fortnightly or Monthly.
Submit your resume; by email
Attention: Antoine Hayek
For more information on HE2020 please visit www.he2020.com.au to learn about a 30 year successful history in the industry.